The Stretcher Actuator is a reliable self-contained hydraulic actuator designed for use in stretchers and (emergency) trolleys and other applications for professional care and reliable patient handling. It features a built-in guidance to handle high-side loads. This means that no additional actuation or support mechanism is needed in the stretcher or gurney’s design. This advantage lowers your overall manufacturing costs. To provide optimal functionality, the pump, cylinder, valves and reservoir are combined into one compact, maintenance-free unit. The Stretcher Actuator is easy to install and is built for longest life.
Stretcher Actuator benefits and specifications:
- Maximum static load: 9.1 kN
- Load-independent regulated descent speed
- Enhanced performance and operating comfort
- Robust integrated guidance, no additional support mechanism needed
- Overload protection integrated during pumping