The Electro-Hydraulic Manual Multi-Cylinder (EH-MMC) was designed to operate multiple movements in the most innovative medical applications. The EH-MMC is especially suitable for advanced applications like operating tables, beds, psychiatric beds, medical chairs and stretchers.
The EH-MMC combines the advantages of an electro-hydraulic and manual-hydraulic system, with up to four manual back-up functions in case power fails. Using a simple handset selector, the operator can choose which cylinder to use. The selector is integrated into the pump, for optimal savings in size and weight. All available double-acting cylinders can be combined, giving you the flexibility to create the ideal system for your needs.
EH-MMC benefits and specifications:
- 8,5 and 14 kN push forces
- High load forces, optimum technology for bariatric needs
- Operate up to 12 double acting cylinders (electro-hydraulic) including up to 4 back up functions (manual-hydraulic)
- Pump motor 12 V or 24 V
- Electrical part: IP 68
- Reliable operating, manual override to ensure operation when power supply fails
- Easy cylinder selection by means of handset