Judith Rouhof, Manager Logistic:
“Power-Packer is aiming for Operational Excellence. As an Expeditor you fulfill a key-position within Logistic and Production, to deliver an outstanding performance to our customers”
For our Logistics department in Oldenzaal, we are looking for a motivated and result-driven:
You as an Expeditor are responsible for the material availability and the early detection of stock shortages. The Expeditor has the continue responsibility to actively look for solutions and inform involved departments and colleagues. Within this function there is frequent contact with suppliers and the departments Production, Logistics and Purchase. This function is largely exercised independently. The Expeditor reports directly to the Logistic Manager.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Sending and monitoring orders/delivery time schedules and purchase orders (expected delivery list);
- Informing the entire organization regarding timeliness and completeness of the internal orders;
- Solving all problems and in case of delay in delivery times, take corrective and preventive actions;
- Guidance of rejected parts regarding possible recovery operations and returns to suppliers;
- Frequent analysis and reporting of delivery reliability (OTD) of all suppliers;
- Create structural improvement plans in response to OTD reporting in consultation with Purchasing and Supplier Control;
- Advising Logistical organization with regard to stock optimization (safety stock, safety time, leadtime, etc.).
What do we expect from u?
- Bachelor’s Degree in logistics, technical or business management;
- A minimum of 3 years relevant working experience in Manufacturing or Logistics and in the warehouse environment;
- Knowledge of logistic processes, ERP-system (preference is Oracle);
- Stress resistant and decisive;
- Independent and initiative-oriented;
- Result- and solution-oriented;
- Collaborative, analytical and innovative;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, German and Dutch.
Are you interested?
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.