Logistic System Engineer
Judith Rouhof, Manager Logistics:
”By executing continuous improvement initiatives across the Supply Chain, the Logistic System Engineer has an important role in making the operations world class. Our goal is to deliver superior customer experience. Therefore we need strong professionals in our team!“
For our Logistics Department in Oldenzaal, we are looking for a result-driven:
Logistic System Engineer
You as a Logistic System Engineer supports, develops, implements and optimizes logistic and supply chain processes and tools. You give advice and follow up on logistic parameter control within the ERP system. You can set up logistic, supply chain procedures, work methods and trains involved employees where needed. Your main focus will be the warehouse and expedition area.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Guide and manage new logistic projects based on calculated financial benefits;
- Initiate and implement cost reduction plans and efficiency improvements with regard to in- and external logistics processes;
- Create and maintain logistics procedures, work instructions;
- Reduce and prevent customer- and supplier complaints;
- Improve transportation and customs activities
- Make reports and statistics of logistic data as well as cost analyses;
- Analyze and manage inventory risks and inventory turns for RM / FG
- Assist with making new offers for potential customers (related to logistics);
- Assist with production line (re-)location;
- Related to New Product Development programs: Execution of different projects steps to reach the Start Of Production (SOP) phase such as development of customer and suppliers packaging, develop logistic agreements, EDI communication setup, requalifying inventory turns;
- Analyses, adjusts and optimizes logistic parameters within the ERP system (e.g. safety stocks / MOQ’s / lot sizes / etc.), for example in case of changes of items.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in logistics, technical or business management;
- Relevant working experience in Manufacturing or Logistics (3 – 7 years) and in the warehouse environment;
- Knowledge of logistic processes, ERP system (preference is Oracle), EDI and Barcoding (Automotive);
- Working experience with LEAN Six Sigma;
- Project management skills;
- Customer and Service oriented;
- Team player, analytical and result oriented;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, German and Dutch.
Choose opportunity – choose Power Packer!
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Power Packer offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. We offer a pleasant working atmosphere; Fun and Pride are part of our core principles! With a ‘’can do’’ attitude and open minded culture we create an environment where people are able to realize their full potential!
Are you interested?