Quality Systems Engineer
Karsten Herr, Manager Quality & Continuous Improvement:
“The Quality Systems Engineer oversees and manages the internal consistency of our Quality Management System. S/he facilitates the continuous development of our system and ensures our various certifications”
For our Quality Department in Oldenzaal, we are looking for a dedicated and ambitious:
Quality Systems Engineer
In this role your challenge will be to guide and support the organization to always do the right thing. You will drive QMS compliance and ensure that QMS processes and procedures comply with regulations and customer requirements. You will secure that the QMS is consistent, check the effectiveness of the QMS processes and facilitate and drive the continuous further development of our system.
This results in a highly visible position right in the center of the action where you will work closely together with the process owners and top-management.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Ensure continuity of our various certifications (ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015, TS16949)
- Supports the organization in the continuous integration of customer specific requirements and standards as VDA and Formula Q
- Maintains, enforces, and manages a compliant and effective QMS
- Maintains and further develops effective and lean QMS structures
- Acts as the Business contact concerning QMS related matters towards customers, certifying and regulatory bodies
- Management of audits and follow-up on findings
- Participate in reviews of specifications and contracts
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technics/Business administration
- Several years’ experience with Quality Management Systems preferably in an automotive environment
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of production processes
- Auditing skills, formal auditors qualification highly desirable
- Experience with ISO9001, ISO/TS16949 and VDA
- Good communication and negotiation skills; fluently or native speaking English; German is a plus!
Choose opportunity – choose Power Packer!
Power-Packer, with headquarters in Oldenzaal, The Netherlands, is a market leader in motion control systems. Power-Packer supplies specialized high-quality products, which include the development and manufacturing of (electro) hydraulic actuation systems for a large number of applications in the automotive, truck, marine, agriculture and medical market. Power-Packer develops, assembles and markets actuation systems for customers on a global basis including OEM’s and Tier 1’s in diverse end-markets. Moreover, Power-Packer is part of the US based corporation Actuant (NYSE listing; ATU). Actuant is a growing company active in a diverse range of industrial markets with locations in more than 30 countries and 5.500 employees worldwide. Our business model is based on Growth and Innovation in Emerging Markets and New Vertical markets. Like Actuant, we are constantly looking for new growth opportunities and innovations. Furthermore, we operate under a strong financial model focused on cash flow and profitability. Power-Packer Europe is responsible for the business units: Power-Packer, Sanlo, Gits and Yvel. Power-Packer markets served include: Automotive, Truck, Medical, Marine, Special Vehicles & Equipment. Power-Packer has locations in The Netherlands, France, Turkey, India, China, Brazil, Mexico and United States and has more than 1.000 employees.
If you’re looking for a unique, exciting career with variety and potential for growth, Power Packer offers challenges & extraordinary rewards for people on a global scale. We offer a pleasant working atmosphere; Fun and Pride are part of our core principles! With a can do attitude and open minded culture we create an environment where people can realize their full potential!
Are you interested?
Acquisition to this vacancy is not appreciated.